8:15 am - 11:30 am
Bechtel Conference Center
500 Washington Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
BOMA San Francisco’s Annual Codes Seminar will feature presentations on a wide range of important topics — especially for commercial property managers. This is an opportunity for BOMA members to meet and interact with important city officials from the Building and Fire Departments responsible for enforcing these codes, and hearing from our own design and construction professionals on the most recent changes to our local codes and permitting processes and the most effective ways to comply. It’s BOMA San Francisco’s most important regulatory update of the year, so don’t miss out!
Topics to be covered:
– Comprehensive update on accessibility requirements
– Title 24 lighting and energy requirements – what’s next?
– Building and Fire Department Inspection Processes – How about those NOVs?!
– CA State Elevator Safety Regulations Update
– San Francisco’s Commercial Water Conservation Ordinance – What and How to Comply
– Inside Look at the building of the Salesforce Tower (invited, not for sure yet)
– The BOMA LED lighting program – the quick skinny on saving lumens and money!
BCCI’s Sustainability Coordinator Kena David will be presenting on Title 24 and how it relates to sustainability for general contractors.
Learn more about the event here.