We will, with passion, support and empower every individual; collectively utilizing their strengths, ideas and experience to fulfill our clients’ vision.
Our purpose is to cultivate leaders who consistently set the highest construction standards in the industry, while maintaining our values, building lasting relationships and expanding into broader markets.
Everything we do is built upon our values. They guide our firm’s behavior and influence what we do, why we do it, and how we get it done. They are the glue that hold our company together through times of change and growth.
We are a client-focused SERVICE company.
We build valued RELATIONSHIPS.
We support the EMPOWERMENT of every individual.
We RESPECT our colleagues and clients.
We find solutions through collaboration and TEAMWORK.
We demonstrate COMMITMENT through personal responsibility.
We deliver products and services of the highest QUALITY.
We actively support our community and planet through STEWARDSHIP.
The Power of our People
Every person matters at BCCI. We’ve created an environment that values diversity and blends excellence with inclusivity to empower our people to be the best they can be. We firmly believe in social justice and creating a more equitable world. Our affiliations with the International Living Future Institute and JUST are examples of this commitment.
Our employees are our most valuable assets. We value the contributions of people with different capabilities, experiences, knowledge, and perspectives. The sum total of these individual differences represents the essence of our culture, our reputation, and our achievements as a company. We embrace and encourage differences in gender, age, race, ethnicity, religious and cultural backgrounds. Similarly, we value differences in experience, education, personalities, lifestyle, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, disability, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
We are committed to:
- A workplace that provides fair treatment of all employees, and is free from discrimination and harassment.
- A culture that is inclusive and embraces individual differences and perspectives.
- Respectful communication and cooperation between all employees.
- Equal employment opportunities based on ability, performance, and potential.
- Recruitment, retention, and development programs to support a talented and diverse workforce passionate about our business.
- Representation of diversity at all levels of the organization.
- Education and training on all aspects of diversity, including fairness, equity, and employee rights and responsibilities.
- Flexible work practices and policies to support employees and their changing needs.