- Pre-construction services support master planning and site selection
- Early involvement identifies potential issues and opportunities to maximize development value
- Forward-thinking approach that mitigates risk
- Strategic and creative problem-solvers
- Highly regarded reputation, with proven outcomes
Ready for More
A historic San Francisco building constructed after the Big One in 1906 is modernized and reinforced for the next chapter in its life--and better equipped for future seismic events.
A 1907 Building Fulfills a New Program while Meeting San Francisco’s Seismic Mandates
BCCI conducted multiple renovations and retrofits throughout the process, which included implementing a new building structure and a complete interior build-out of upscale amenities.
Development of the Year: 85 Bluxome Street, San Francisco | Best of the Bay Commercial Real Estate Awards
Award of Merit: The Battery, San Francisco | Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards
PLAY Merit: The Battery, San Francisco | Honor Awards
2021 Top 75 Contractors
2020 Excellence in Safety Award
2019 Top 100 Green Building Contractors