- Seamless, thorough and responsible project management
- Committed to maintaining integrity of design throughout the project
- Integrated, forward-thinking approach that brings the best options to the table
- Full understanding of constructability challenges, and can add value based on past experience
- Proactive, collaborative and transparent at all times
STOBG Cares: Preserving the Environment Through Art
Picture this: Recycled materials, paper, plastic, and even hair, shaped into a brilliant piece of art in the middle of an office. This incredible vision was created by WRAP, the Waste Reduction Art Project, to stop the cycle of building waste. Founder Yana Good Nigen established the project in February 2020, along with several talented artists, to help the world live more sustainably and positively impact the environment. BCCI Construction’s Mallory Wall is a member of WRAP’s advisory board and joined Nigen to discuss how WRAP makes a difference.
The JUST Label: Social Equity in the Workplace
This year’s Living Future unConference’s theme, Authenticity + Action, focused on taking at look at the wounds of the world and what we are doing to heal them.
Honoree, Medium Corporate Office: Confidential Professional Services Firm, San Francisco | Best of Year Awards
WORK LARGE Honor: Square, San Francisco | Honor Awards
Winner, Midsize Corporate Office: Cushman & Wakefield, San Francisco | Best of Year Awards
Merit Award, Interior Architecture: Coblentz, Patch, Duffy & Bass LLP | Design Awards
Honoree, Small Corporate Office: Capital One Labs, San Francisco | Best of Year Awards
Education Award: 826 Valencia Tenderloin Center, San Francisco | Interiors Awards