- Forward-thinking approach that anticipates timeline and budget challenges
- Early involvement identifies potential risks and opportunities
- Highly regarded reputation with proven outcomes
- Practical, knowledgeable and collaborative problem solvers
- Excellent relationships with local project consultants, subcontractors, planning/building departments, building management professionals, engineers, architects, etc.
Millennials Bring Health and Wellness to the Workplace
Millennials are now the largest generation in the workforce. Born between 1981 and 1997, they are the most culturally diverse and most educated group in U.S. history.
WELL is for People
A WELL 101 seminar was recently held in BCCI’s San Francisco office, bringing together employees from all departments wanting to learn more about the WELL Building Standard and the WELL certification process.
2021 Top 75 Contractors
2020 President’s Safety Award
2019 Top 100 Green Building Contractors
WORK LARGE Honor: Square, San Francisco | Honor Awards
Award of Merit: The Battery, San Francisco | Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards
GIVE: Social Responsibility: LePort School, San Francisco | Honor Awards